Monday, April 9, 2012

Trying to get my booty in gear

On May 20th I shall be running 10k to raise money for Mind, a charity which provides support for and raises awareness of mental health issues.  It will have been 8 months since I completed the Glasgow half marathon - which was awesome but painful!  I'm hoping I can motivate myself to train a little harder this month, because there is currently a large amount of chocolate in my system.

 If you'd like to sponsor me, I've setup a page for you to do just that.

3 comments:

  1. good luck with the race! i always get so nervous on the days leading up to it, but once it's over, it's such a great feeling of accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle tell me about it!! But crossing the finish line makes it all worthwhile!!! And THANKS Vixie! I think tomorrow shall be a sparkly hairbow day for sure.

    ReplyDelete