Thursday, August 9, 2012

These things happened

Pocket manfriend by Nicola Rowlands

1.  Pocket manfriend number 250 emerged on the scene.  Peter.


Nicola Rowlands etsy delivery

2.  New tote bag packaging happened and thus everything fit into my mailing boxes much nicer.  With room spare for bee stickers, of course.  


Tote bags in Nicola Rowlands studio

3.  Things got folded


Pocket mirrors by Nicola Rowlands

4.  New mirrors appeared.  Two of them.  


Coasters by Nicola Rowlands

4. These coasters have been asking me to sew them for at least one month.  There are loads now


yo bro coaster by Nicola Rowlands


Bee necklace

4.  My hair did that.  A bee necklace from Jenny Topolski was worn.  (Amazing, no?)


Boiled eggs and avocado

5.  Boiled eggs and avocado on toast became top of my list of priorities.  Get this combo in your life. 

6.  Some words were said about my things herehere and here.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicola,
    Just, really, really like your designs. Very good for me, since I've already started to look for Christmas presents.
    Lilli

    ReplyDelete