Get into the holidays, GET INTO THE HOLIDAYS my friends!!
I've written a list of some ways to help us all just settle right into this festive season.
Because the inevitable is happening so we might as well just do this together.
Here it is:
1. Wrap up warm/buy some nice things for yourself. It has to be done!
2. And while you're at it, start making a gift list, for yourself.
3. Get baking. My pal at Riverside Baking makes a ton of tasty looking stuff and I always ogle at the amazingness that is Ohsheglows.
4. If you can't bake something, cover something in chocolate and call it handmade. Bag it up and give it to nice people. Chocolate covered pretzels are a great idea. I've even designed you some labels to stick on gift bags.
5. Be organised and get an order in for a house portrait. They make awesome personalised gifts for a newly married couple, or the couple who has everything.
6. Go outside and enjoy the crisp, bright air. Go running or just wrap up and pickup a coffee. It's pretty nice out there.
7. Still feeling like you don't know where to start? I've got a holiday starter pack for you. It contains some cards, pocket mirrors, and an ornament - to get you in the mood and up to speed.
How are you feeling now? Still ready to run for the snow-capped hills, screaming 'IT'S NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING YET' ?
Or can I interest you in a little mulled wine tipple to get this party started?