Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Drawing all the people and animals

I've had a little friend in my studio recently, Basil cat from next door comes to visit sometimes to keep me company and make sure I get loads of work done.  Some recent portraits I've done, obviously with Basil's help:

I am now doing family portraits as well as couples and pets.  Get in touch if you're interested!  (You can see a whole lot more of the portraits I've done on my website.  You can also order portraits directly from my etsy shop.
By the way, THIS IS THE PHOTO I WAS SENT FOR THE ABOVE DOGGIE PET PORTRAIT:
I love my job. The end.

3 comments:

  1. Really great - everyone should get a portrait... of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, how much is a portrait? Saw you're doing blog headers on Etsy too - if they're still available after payday Ima get me one of those! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Peanut is my favouritest of all your doggies - his lil face!

    ReplyDelete