Wednesday, April 2, 2014

It's easier than it looks

My etsy shop is nearing 4,000 sales and as I sit at my folks house in France with plenty of time to think (and plenty of time to eat loads of bread as well, I've found.) I just realised it's been 6 years since I started on etsy.  Just the other day my Not On The High Street storefront went live and it's pretty awesome to think this is how I can afford to feed myself, clothe myself, etc.  If you're daring enough to scroll back to my very first etsy sale you'll see some fine photoshop work on my listing photos! Everyone has to start somewhere!

Etsy is offering 40 free listings to anyone interested in getting started selling online.  Have you been thinking of setting up your own online shop? Give it a try! I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment