Monday, September 26, 2011

Got me a new blog



I've been having issues with my wordpress blog, and because I've been generally a bit annoyed with my website for a while decided to give blogger a go.  So far, I'm into it! Lovely user interface, so easy to use. So far so good.  So as this is my first post, I'll link you back to my old blog, and point you in the direction of my portfolio, twitter, facebook and etsy shop.  From now on I will be using blogger for my blogging with the view to relocating my portfolio as well.  Everything's still in boxes, but let's put the kettle on and start settling in!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger! I had to leave Tumblr after being bombarded with some nasty NASTY photos from followers...
    I'm pleased...I can add you into my Blogger reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warm welcome Flannery!!

    ReplyDelete