Monday, June 17, 2013

Counting my blessings

I'm lucky that I get to draw dogs for my job.


I'm lucky that I sell little handmade bearded men all over the freaking world.  The bearded men don't do anything bar make people smile and keep them company but folks like them and buy them and share them with their friends.  How awesome is that?

(Hey Clive. )


I'm lucky that I can live in a little bubble where Unicorns exist wholeheartedly.  


I'm lucky my fiance doesn't get mad at me when I stand on our table to photograph cards,  

or when I fill up the spare room with pillows and bags of red licorice and play a single track over and over and over and over again while I'm sewing said pillows. 

I'm lucky that I'm going to have 5 bridesmaids at our wedding and they are GOLDEN. (some special bridesbitches gifts I got for my ladies.  Inside are handmade lucky charms from a super lady in San Francisco.)


I'm lucky that people ask me to draw awesome shit, like vampires and green smoothies and grumpy-ass cats.  



And that I can make special gifts for our friends that are personal and nice.  

I'm just generally pretty lucky that I do something that I love every day.  


So lucky. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel lucky too! I feel so lucky that our paths crossed! I feel lucky for your little shout out- and so honored you chose my shop when deciding on that special gift for your bridesmaids.
    Thank you!!
    Astrid
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/AnAstridEndeavor

    ReplyDelete