Thursday, June 13, 2013

Running hills and drinking jo


Just as a sidenote I keep getting loads of requests for this tote, I should have a bunch back in stock tomorrow! woooooo hooo.  Follow on twitter or instagram or sign up to my newsletter if you want to be notified of their imminent return!

Speaking of running hills I ran some hills on Tuesday, after 4 x .9mile efforts around Chorlton Water Park and 6 x 30 second sprints.  10 hills, to be exact.  An 8 mile run earned a tasty steak dinner - and that superbly satisfying tired leg feeling when I got into bed that night. Worth it!

Yesterday was swimming night, at Salford Quays - did 2 x 750m laps and really tried to stop myself being lazy - if I'm not careful I take too many quick 'breastroke breaks' - trying to find a balance between going to swimming to just enjoy it but avoiding falling into a 'I'll just take another breastroke break and relaxxx' pattern.  Lazy girl!

This morning I just did a short 3 mile run back from town.  It started raining and I put my foot on the gas and felt great - a 23.30 5k ain't bad for me, for a Thursday morning!  (mind you, two cups of tea and a strong coffee might have played a small part in those energy levels being off the scales.)


In other news, last week I packed up some cards and pillows to take into a new stockist in Manchester; an amaaaazing new cafe called Fig & Sparrow.  You can purchase my dog pillows and lots of my dog cards too.  And while you're there don't forget to sample their top quality coffee!



O yea, lastly - two new runners up on We Do Run Run blog. Checkemout.  If you wanna be all up on there, gimme a shout! Always looking for runners to feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment