Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Announcement


Today is brought to you by the letter A! I've made the decision to abandon any further custom orders for the rest of the year.  I'm supposed to be winding down and yesterday evening as I attempted a fabric stock take on my studio floor with a 35-week preggo belly kinda getting in my way, I thought - I think it's time to draw the line!
So - if you've placed a custom order whether it be a portrait, a plushie, a doll, a house portrait or an alphabet cushion... it will be completed within the next few weeks.  If you haven't and were considering ordering one for Christmas... well, it's too late! There's loads of ready-made items available through my online shops not to mention plenty of Christmas cards waiting for you to stock up on.
Thank you for the hundreds of custom plushie orders you've placed this year... back in 2015 ready to make some more!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment